Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

Happy Halloween!

To start, let me say that I have nothing but a few iPhone pictures to share with you.  The first reason is because my boys were on such a sugar/excitement/holiday high it was nearly impossible to get them to sit still for the 2.5 seconds I needed to get a decent shot. The second is because our freaking real camera decided to die last night! Ugh, I'm so frustrated and I may have had a mini meltdown last night yelling at S that we needed to go out right away and buy a new camera, because what if the baby came!?!!?

That's not what this post is about though. But, in case you're worried, S is going to make one last attempt to fix it tonight and if that doesn't work we will be buying a new one tomorrow. He has also assured me that if I go into labor tonight we will stop somewhere on the way to the hospital and buy one.

Anyway, back to Halloween. L had his party at school today, so not only did he get to wear his costume all day, he also got two rounds of trick or treating. L2 and I spent the day running some errands and then just relaxing at home. Thankfully they both took good naps today and woke up ready to hit the streets and beg strangers for candy.


I have to say, they looked pretty darn cute. L was batman and L2 was Robin..... too bad I could only get one picture of them standing even close to each other!

(This was the best one, and L2 is blurry because he's about to make another run for it!)

L2 is still a little bit young to totally get what is going on. But he knew there was candy involved and he had a good time walking around the neighborhood and trailing after his big brother. This is the first year I think L really understood it, and he was actually ringing doorbells and saying "trick or treat". It was fun, although I have a feeling candy is going to be somewhat of an issue around our house for the next few days. 



I'm glad I got to spend this holiday with the boys. I was a little worried I might end up in the hospital if baby decided to come early. But, now that Halloween is over, he can come whenever he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment