Friday, October 25, 2013

37 weeks



How far along: 37 weeks! (OMG, such awful pictures! Awful lighting, straight out of the shower, no makeup and wet hair! Ugh!)
Maternity Clothes: I've been rocking non maternity leggings with a maternity tunic top a lot these days when I go out, or my maternity jeans. I've switched from my regular workout shorts to yoga pants for comfort, although they are all still non maternity. I'm most comfortable lazing around the house in sweats and a tank top these days!
What I miss: Everything. I'm definitely getting to that point in the pregnancy where I am just ready to be done and have this baby here and have control over my body again! I can't wait to have a big glass of wine and plate of sushi and then sleep on my stomach! Oh, and not having to get out of bed 20 times a night to pee would be great too!
Exercise: I did two good yoga classes this week and two days of lighter cardio. Still 2 miles, but I slower pace and a lighter incline. It felt really good actually. I'm definitely past the point of pushing myself and it feels good to get an "easier" workout in. My goal is to do the same next week, and then we will see if I'm still pregnant after that. My mom will be here once I'm in week 39 so I figure I will probably just take it easy that week.
Cravings: I've been really good this pregnancy about not giving into the cravings and watching what I eat..... but I have given in at this point. Hey, I figure I only have a max of about two weeks left so I might as well live it up a little. I bought a big box of froot loops, which are my favorite sugar cereal, and have been greatly enjoying them! I've also eaten quite a few of L2's birthday cupcakes!
Aversions: Nothing! 
Symptoms: Lot's of contractions,  pretty much all day every day. Getting stronger but still not consistent. Lot's of pressure. Hard to breath sometimes, rib pain, pubic bone pain. Also, he's been laying on my sciatic nerve and it makes my hips hurt/tingle. 
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks every day, several times a day. More and more pressure. The baby feels super low and people have started to comment that it looks like he has dropped. Still dilated at 1.
Best moments of this week: Biggest and best moment was celebrating L2's second birthday! Had another good Dr app for me and the baby and everything looks good! L started Tball this week and it seems like he is going to love it as much as he liked soccer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment