Saturday, October 5, 2013

34 weeks


How far along: 34 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Still in non maternity workout clothes and lounge clothes, but jeans and most shirts are definitely maternity now! My tummy is getting so big!
What I miss: Everything. I'm definitely getting to that point in the pregnancy where I am just ready to be done and have this baby here and have control over my body again!
Exercise: Three good cardio days this week, although due to Dr appointment I missed all my yoga classes! Not happy about that. Still doing a little over 3 miles at a 15 incline and a 4.2 speed, although in the next two weeks I'm going to have to take the speed and incline down a little! I'm hoping to keep the distance the same, but I'm starting to feel like the baby is going to fall out when I'm on a high incline/speed. I start getting checked at this weeks appointment, so that will give me a little better idea if the baby is actually as low as he feels!
Cravings: Sweets!
Aversions: Nothing! Hungry all the time!
Symptoms: Braxton hicks are getting more consistent! Rib pain, indigestion, heart burn..... just the usual end of pregnancy (Oh so lovely) symptoms!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks every day, several times a day. More and more pressure. The baby feels super low and people have started to comment that it looks like he has dropped.
Best moments of this week: My parents coming into town to visit! I haven't seen them since July, and they haven't seen the boys since March! We also had a really good Dr appointment for L2. We've had some concerns about his hearing and fluid in the ears since he was little and he passed his hearing test with flying colors! I'm so relieved and happy that it seems like the tubes and time have cleared up the fluid and any hearing problems it was causing! Also, we had a Dr appointment and saw our little man. He is head down, pretty low and looking ready to go! Can't believe we are finally on weekly appointments! Only 35 days left as of today..... OK, I really do need to pack my hospital bag!






No comments:

Post a Comment