Saturday, October 5, 2013

Maternity Pictures!

We've done Maternity pictures with L and L2, so there was no way I couldn't do them with this little guy too! Lucky for us we have an amazingly talented friend who took our pictures for us (she took the ones for L2 also!) It so nice having a friend who is able  (and generous enough) to do this for us. Not only does it not break the bank, we get a nice mix of maternity pics, family photos and pics of the boys. And we get a disk so we can print photos, share on Facebook, etc. One of my biggest pet peeves about hiring a "professional" photographer is you end up with 10 pictures, but no right to be able to print them or share them I am such a photo album person, so this doesn't work for me!

Anyway, check out my friend Ali's blog here, she's pretty awesome!

I am so in love with the way these pictures turned out. I decided not to do the whole bare belly thing this time. I did it for the first two but I figured it was time to shake it up a little. I don't want to go back in twenty years and not know which maternity photos are for which kid because I have the same "shots" for all of them!

So, here they are! Maternity/family photos 2013! Thanks Ali!




















No comments:

Post a Comment