Monday, September 30, 2013

33 weeks



How far along: 33 weeks! (I'm actually 34 weeks and a few days as I do this update. I try to update at the end of each week, and this one is a few days behind because my in laws were in town!) 
Maternity Clothes: Still in non maternity workout clothes and lounge clothes, but jeans and most shirts are definitely maternity now!
What I miss: Just not feeling uncomfortable all the time. Sleeping through the night and not having to pee every 20 seconds.
Exercise: Only three days again this week, but it was three good ones. I've actually upped my treadmill workout a little bit... going at a 15 incline still but I've increased the speed to about 4.2. It's pretty killer, but I figure I might as well push it while I can! Truthfully, it's getting harder and harder, and with so many appointments and getting ready for baby over the next month I feel like I will probably be averaging about 3 days a week.
Cravings: Sweets!
Aversions: Nothing! Hungry all the time!
Symptoms: Braxton hicks are getting more consistent! Rib pain, indigestion, heart burn..... just the usual end of pregnancy (Oh so lovely) symptoms!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks every day, several times a day. More and more pressure.
Best moments of this week: We did our maternity pics this week! I am so excited to see them, and so grateful we have an uber-talented friend who does them for us! Not only did we get maternity pics, she also took some family pics and pics of the boys for us.... I can't wait to see them! I also can't believe it was already time to take them! I'm starting to feel some pressure to start getting stuff done.... packing the hospital bag, making a labor play list, getting stuff out of the attic, washing baby clothes, getting the nursery set up.... Just to name a few! In the next few weeks those things are the top of my list!



No comments:

Post a Comment