Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

You guys, we had an awesome Halloween!!!

Like seriously, the best one yet. First off, it was R's first Halloween. Second, the boys had so much fun trick-or-treating. I was honestly a little worried about how L2 would do. He's at that very stubborn age where it really could have gone either direction if he had decided he wasn't into it. I was worried he might not want to wear his costume and that he wouldn't want to go door to door, but he did so well! He even wore his fireman hat!!!



L and L2 dressed up as firemen and R was the firehouse dog. I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure they were the most adorable kids out last night!



We went over to our friends house to trick or treat (they live pretty much down the street from us), so that all the boys could go together. They had so much fun and we ended up staying out for like an hour and a half. I think last year we made it out for like twenty minutes before everyone was done!

Anyway, everyone had a great time and even though I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked we had a really good night!!!



Now it's time to get ready for R's FIRST birthday on Monday!!! EEK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment