Saturday, July 6, 2013

21 weeks!



How far along: 21 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: My jeans are still buttoning.... but I think their days are numbered! They are getting a little snug, especially if I wear them and then we go out to eat or something! I've been wearing maternity shirts a lot more, they are just so much more comfortable!
Sleep: sleeping good... feeling pretty energetic during the day, but crashing at night!
What I miss: just not feeling so achy! 
Exercise: This week was a little off. I missed one day because L2 had an appointment, and another day because of the 4th of July! But, the three days I did get in were all good ones, so that's what counts! I'm still holding strong on my 3-3.5 miles on the treadmill, but it's always walking (fast and at a high incline) these days. I think my running days are done until this babe gets here! 
Cravings: I bought double stuffed oreos at the store this week.... I don't think I've ever bought oreos before, but they just sounded so freaking good! (and they were!)
Aversions: Nothing really. My appetite is definitely coming back with a vengeance! Uh Oh!
Symptoms: Lot's of kick and rolls! My ribs are still hurting... I'm not happy about this. It's probably some of the worst pain I've ever experienced when it gets bad, so the fact that I can feel it coming on makes me super nervous. It's also been sooooo hot here, and I notice if I'm on my feet all day my ankles will be a little swollen. 
Labor Signs: I've been getting lots of braxton hicks contractions, which seems a little earlier than the last two times!
Best moments of this week: Celebrating the 4th of July with my beautiful little family and some good friends! I love holidays, I love holiday (short) weeks, and I love any time my hubby gets to be home with us instead of at work! We've always been working on some nursery ideas for this new baby, which makes me excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment