Thursday, July 11, 2013

22 weeks!



How far along: 22 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: My jeans are still buttoning.... but I think their days are numbered! The jeans in this pic are not maternity, however after an afternoon of wearing them they were starting to feel a little uncomfortable in the waist area! It's been super hot and humid here, so I've been doing a lot of maxi skirts and dresses!
Sleep: Sleep is OK. If you know me, you know I tend to be a bit of a worrier and over-analyzer... and my mind lately has been refusing to turn off at night, no matter how tired I am!
What I miss: nothing this week! 
Exercise: Back to the norm! Power yoga, regular yoga and then my usual 3 miles on the treadmill. The treadmill is starting to get a little harder.I do a really steep incline and a high speed and I've been finding myself struggling more and more right around when I hit two miles... I really have to work for that last mile! I know at some point I'll have to slow it down a bit and bring down the incline, so I'm trying to push it hard for as long as I possibly can!
Cravings: Water! It's so hot and I"m so thirsty all the time!
Aversions: Nothing really. My appetite is definitely coming back with a vengeance! Uh Oh!
Symptoms: Kicks and rolls. Some swelling on the really hot days when I'm on my feet for a long time. Some rib pain. Pubic bone pain, especially after a hard workout!
Labor Signs: Just the good old Braxton Hicks!
Best moments of this week: Getting prepared to go to Lake Tahoe this weekend for a good friends wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment