Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012


The stocking are hung, all the presents are wrapped and my boys are snug in their beds awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus.

We have A LOT of presents this year. S keeps telling me I went overboard, but honestly, I didn't spend a lot of money. I just love them having lots of gifts to open and I love how much L gets it this year and how excited he is! So.... a little overboard? Maybe. But if you can't overdo it at Christmas when can you?

We started our morning by having our good friends and their son come over for brunch and mimosas and a present exchange for this kids.


Trying to get three kiddos under three to sit still, and sit together, and look at the camera without making a weird face is pretty much impossible, but we got a couple cute ones. And I had to include the one of just L and L2, because I think the look on L's face is priceless.

Before bed we upheld one of my old family traditions of letting the kids open ONE present and we did our family tradition of reading "The Night Before Christmas" in front of the Christmas tree.


L also took a minute to read their new book to L2. It was cute and I felt a little like a third wheel when I finally interrupted to read to them!






I feel like this Christmas season really flew by this year.... I can't believe tomorrow is the big day! We are all excited for Santa's visit tonight, although L keeps telling us he doesn't want Santa to come in our house.... he wants to go to his house!!!!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment