Tuesday, June 28, 2011

22 Weeks!

22 weeks! OK, we are on the downhill slide now. More then halfway through. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it! It has been HOT, HOT, HOT here which has not been fun. Normally the heat doesn't bother me too much, and I don't remember it being as bad when I was preggo with L (which was also over the summer) but this time it is really getting to me. I think the big difference is when I was preggo with L I didn't have anyone to take care of besides me, so I spent most of the summer napping or floating in the pool. 114 degrees seems quite a bit hotter when you are chasing around a very active 21 month old!

I'm starting to get to that uncomfortable stage; I've been having some trouble sleeping and my ribs have been killing me! It's been harder to find my motivation to get to the gym but I've still been dragging myself, and I think I'll be better about it starting next week when I officially start staying at home. It easier to make it a priority when I don't have to make myself go after a work day!

I'm definitely showing now, I have a noticeable bump and strangers are feeling the need to come up and touch my stomach and give me parenting advice, which is the true sign of pregnancy I wish I could say I felt beautiful and vibrant and womanly and blah, blah, blah..... but mostly I feel fat, hot and uncomfortable!

But regardless, we are getting there, one day at a time. I actually can't believe I am already closing in on 6 months !





*On a side note, the jeans I'm wearing in these pictures? They are from Motherhood Maternity. I am not usually a huge fan of Motherhood Maternity, I haven't really found too much stuff there that is flattering or cute. But these babies? $50 and i love them. When I was preggo with L I spent almost $200 dollars on a pair of designer maternity jeans and I have to say that I think these are way more comfortable, and more flattering. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment