Tuesday, May 31, 2011

18 Weeks 3 Days

Almost 19 weeks! Once we hit 20 weeks we are halfway there, thank God! I've been feeling pretty good, although I'm still feeling sick every once in awhile and I'm definitely tired. It's been several weeks now since I have even attempted to put on my regular jeans, because I know they won't fit and it will just depress me. I'm starting to feel a bit more achy, which seems like it's starting earlier then it did with L. OK, enough with the complaints, right? We find out on Friday what the sex of the baby is, and although I have different reasons for wanting a boy and a girl, I have a feeling it's going to be a boy. I guess we will find out for sure in a few days! And this baby is moving a ton!  I feel him/her moving all the time and I can't wait until the movement is strong enough for S to feel him/her also!

I have to say, I think this middle period of pregnancy is probably my least favorite. I know everyone says it is the "honeymoon" period where you feel great and have a ton of energy and blah, blah, blah.... but personally? Not a huge fan. Right around this time I always get into a bit of a slump. The novelty of first finding out your pregnant and the excitement of sharing the news has worn off a bit, but it's not close enough to the end to really start getting to excited. It's like the end of the tunnel just feels really far away right now.

But despite the aches and the tiredness and the general blah-ness right now, every time this baby moves my heart fills with love for it and I am reminded about how blessed I am to have the most perfect baby boy, another on the way and a great husband who puts up with my moodiness!





No comments:

Post a Comment