Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope all the fabulous mama's out there had a wonderful and happy Mother's Day! I can't believe this is my second mothers day (third if you count the one where I was preggo with L) and not only do I have the most darling and beautiful little boy in the world, I have another on the way!

Unfortunately, my morning sickness reared it's ugly head on Sunday (someone needs to get my body the memo that I'm 15 weeks and this is suppose to be over!) so plans for a day by the pool, a mani/pedi and possibly a massage were scrapped and I spent a big part of the day napping and then the evening relaxing and watching movies.

But, honestly, even though it wasn't an activity packed day, it was awesome because I was surrounded by the two people who love me most in the world.

The flowers and extra large bag of M&M's didn't hurt either:



And really, what else do I need besides this sweet boys face to remind me how lucky I am to be a mama?


No comments:

Post a Comment