Monday, February 28, 2011

February

Wow, can you believe it is the last day of February? How is it possible that we are already in the third month of 2011? Crazy! Well, we have been busy this month. As the weather has warmed up (a perk of living in Phoenix) we have been spending more time playing outside and at the park, and we also celebrated my birthday about a week ago. L turns 18 months on March 15th, and I can't believe it. It's amazing how 9 months of pregnancy can drag on, yet 18 months of his life have flown by.

Anyway, I don't have too much to report, life has just been trucking along, so I'll leave you with some pictures to end the month of February.

VALENTINES DAY

 I made S these yummy cupcakes as part of his gift.... but then I ate most of them! :(

 S's new car stereo deck from mommy and L

 L opening his present... with some help.

 OK, this was like this dancing, singing frog creature.... L loves it and dances along
 Dinner at our local Sushi place... Yum!

Farmer's Market


 we spent like 20 minutes at the petting zoo, L loved all the baby animals!
 It got soooo windy and cold, I was ready to leave, but L and S were having a blast getting blown away!

Fun with boxes!


Seriously, this boy has more toys then he knows what to do with, but give him a box? He's in 7th heaven!

So I guess this is goodbye to February! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment