Friday, February 18, 2011

I believe

So, I have seen this post going around facebook lately, and while I'm not usually one to participate in the "chain game" type posts, I read it and really liked it. I like the concept behind it, and I like the idea about reaffirming to ourselves what we believe in. If you follow my blog, I would love for you to repost this to!

Here is the note that went along with the facebook postings. I want to make sure I give credit where credit is due, because I did not come up with this on my own.

This comes from an annual blog post that my dear friend Taylor does every year.  I thought it would be neat to see what all my other friends believe in.  Start thinking about your own "beliefs" , when you're done tag your friends (like me) so we can all share.  Thanks for playing!

I believe.

I believe in bubble baths.

I believe in the power of a baby's sweet laugh to make anything better.

I believe in love.

I believe in Sunday morning soccer games.

I believe that a good cry is sometimes necessary.

I believe in Yoga.

I believe in the equality to marry the person you love, regardless of your sexuality.

I believe in happy hour.

I believe I was meant to be a mommy and a wife.

I believe ice cream actually is a food group.

I believe a football game isn't complete without a beer and a hot dog.

I believe in singing at the top of your lungs.

I believe old friends are sometimes the people who know you the best.

I believe in theme parties.

I believe in copious amounts of wine and laughing and crying all night with girlfriends.

I believe in having no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment