Monday, November 13, 2017

Third Trimester!

Alright, third trimester here we go! I hit 29 weeks tomorrow! Things are still going well, although I'm definitely leaving behind the "cute" pregnant stage and getting into the uncomfortable and "over it" pregnancy stage. I'm still only up about 9 pounds this pregnancy, but I lost a bit in the beginning when I was so sick and baby is growing perfectly! (I also started this pregnancy a good five pounds heavier than I normally am!) I did fail the one hour glucose test and am currently waiting on the results of my three hour. I'm nervous because, but I'm trying not to worry to much because I always fail the one hour in all my pregnancies and then pass the three hour. It's just annoying because I don't hit any of the risk factors to have GD so it's frustrating to have to go through this every time.

We are still holding strong on not finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl, and I"m just so excited for that moment in the delivery room when we find out! We have been throwing around lots of names but haven't settled on anything. We have middle names and I think we are closer on settling on a boys name, but girls names are hard! Overall I feel good except for the ever present rib pain. I'm still making it to the gym 3-5 days a week and trying to focus on getting weights in at least two of those days. I did a spin class yesterday for the first time in forever, and Oh my God it was so hard! Lol, it's amazing how much harder everything keeps getting just week by week. I'm still wearing mostly non maternity clothes although I can't button my pants so I have to rock a belly band with them. It's probably time to just move into maternity jeans. Most of my tank tops still stretch over the bump fine, but I have pulled out a few shirts that I have been wearing occasionally. 

I can't believe we are less then 80 days from meeting this baby!!

And here's a few pics of the bump. The top one is a few weeks ago at about 25/26 weeks, and the bottom one was this weekend heading into 29 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment