Sunday, November 26, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, here we are, wrapping up Thanksgiving weekend! Where has this year gone? 

We had a wonderful and low-key Thanksgiving, which is pretty much the norm for us since we tend not to travel over this holiday. We slept in and ate a yummy breakfast and then spent most of the day pulling out some of the Christmas decorations (S is always pretty adamant about waiting until the day after Thanksgiving, but I played the pregnancy card this year. In my defense I'm moving a lot slower these days and I'm not sure I could have got up all the decorations on Friday like I normally do!) and then playing at the park with some friends. We made the typical Thanksgiving fare for dinner that I love, like stuffing and sweet potatoes and cream corn, but we always like to switch up our meat dish since we aren't going to do a big turkey for just us. This year I had S make his dad's pot sticker recipe. A little out of the ordinary, but they were delicious and the kids loved them too! 

Anyway, here's literally the only three pictures I took. Oops, mom fail!




After dinner we were all watching a movie on the couch when I told L I though I heard a weird sound and to go check and see if the printer was on because I thought I heard something printing. He went to check and..... there was a note from Frosty! That sneaky little elf sent his note this year to our wireless printer! 



At first the kids were confused since we got the note but they didn't see Frosty, but after doing some looking we discovered that he had snuck into the loft, bringing back his book and his annual gift of Christmas PJ's for the boys.





Welcome back, Frosty!











No comments:

Post a Comment