Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

And.... we have another Thanksgiving down!

It's hard to believe that we are already in the holiday season for this year, but here we are! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at home with just the five of us. We slept in, had a nice breakfast and then went and let the kids play at the park and feed the ducks. (I also took a quick couple laps around the lake, in hopes of offsetting some of the Thanksgiving calories!)

Even though it was just us we still cooked a full meal, with sweet potatoes, stuffing, creamed corn, and instead of a turkey, S made tri-tip. I also made a blueberry cobbler for dessert, which the boys seemed quite fond of!

Anyway, our Thanksgiving was great, but low key. I have literally no pictures except the one below because we spent the day relaxing and enjoying one another and I never even thought to pull out my phone!

I hope everyone had an amazing day with their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment