Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter egg hunt

Happy Easter Weekend!

S had to work this morning, so I took on a task of epic proportion…. I took all three kids, by myself, to our towns Easter egg hunt. Seriously, I think I deserve a medal!



It was fun though. We ended up having to sneak L and R into the 3 year old group with L2 so they could all go together, but they all followed directions and stuck pretty close to me, and L was a really big help with watching his little brothers.



R's strategy was to pick up a few eggs, walk three steps, dump out his bucket, and then re-pick up the same stuff. He thought it was pretty funny.


S met us right as we were finishing up the hunt so we took the kids over to the bounce houses and let them play for a little bit, and then got a funnel cake before we headed home!



We spent the rest of the day relaxing and dying Easter eggs. L is super excited for the Easter Bunny to come tonight. And apparently the Easter Bunny's name Roger.


Now let's hope the boys don't wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow, since I need to sneak out before them to hide all of their eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment