Saturday, December 13, 2014

Santa Claus…. I know him!!!!!

Well, we ventured out for the yearly Santa visit last night. We went to the same place we went last year,  the Santa there is great and even better there are never any lines and the kids get to actually spend a fair amount of time talking to Santa, as opposed to the mall where they just shuttle them on and off his lap as quick as possible!!!

I wasn't sure how it would go…. Santa is always a little hit and miss. This year I figured L would be good, since he's really excited about Santa coming on Christmas Eve and has a full Christmas list for him. I was pretty sure L2 wouldn't have anything to do with him, and R I wasn't sure. Imagine my surprise when L and L2 ran right up to him and gave him a huge hug! It was so cute! I did have to bribe L2 with a candy cane to sit next to him, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Poor R however was not having it. It doesn't look too bad in the picture we got, but he's actually just taking a breath between sobs! Poor baby!


Two out of three happy isn't bad though, so I 'd say it was an overall successful Santa visit! And R was fine as soon as we took him back, so I'm assuming he's not going to be scarred for life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment