Friday, August 30, 2013

29 weeks



How far along: 29 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: Jeans are still working with a hairband, but getting more uncomfortable. I pulled out a pair of my old maternity jeans this week, and while they were super comfy they were also too big, which made me feel like I looked huge! I also bought a new maternity shirt and have been doing a lot of leggings lately!
What I miss: I just want to feel comfortable again, and I'd like to have my normal emotions back! I swear, these hormones are making me feel like a crazy person!
Exercise: Still pushing, but still getting hard. I'm feeling more pressure and more braxton hicks when I exercise, but my Dr said it's OK to keep going strong as long as the contractions don't get stronger or become consistent. What I really want to do is lie on the couch all day.... but I'm determined to keep going! I did lessen the incline on one of my workouts this week because I was so uncomfortable, and we missed Friday (Boo, no power yoga!) because we had a play date scheduled!
Cravings: Still loving my Greek yogurt/granola/strawberry combo! So Yummy! Also mint chocolate chip ice cream with hot fudge..... healthy, huh?
Aversions: Nothing! Hungry all the time!
Symptoms: Still all the old pain, but the good news is baby flipped! I'm feeling more pressure because his head is down now, and getting jabbed with elbows and knees a lot more in the ribs!
Labor Signs: Just the good old Braxton Hicks and some pressure!
Best moments of this week: I joined a mommy and me group in our area and attended my first play date and really liked all the other girls! I've really found it hard to make friends out where we live..... I don't feel like there is a lot of that "community" feel (kids playing outside, knowing all your neighbors) but I finally feel like I've met a group of other moms who I have a lot in common with! Yay! We also had a Dr appointment and got to see our cute little guy on the ultrasound. So happy he is head down and he is measuring right on time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment