Sunday, August 4, 2013

25 weeks



How far along: 25 weeks! (Excuse the wet hair and no makeup!!!)
Maternity Clothes: We're still rocking the hairband on my jeans, although I'm mostly wearing maternity shirts. Some of my non maternity shirts fit, but they just don't look as good. With my maternity clothes I look pregnant and they show of my bump in a flattering way.... when I wear my normal shirts I feel like they just fit weird and end up making my look chunky as opposed to pregnant.
Sleep: I finally broke down and got a snoogle pillow and I am in Love!!!! Why did I not do this three pregnancies ago? Seriously, I am sleeping so much better, my back hurts less in the morning, and I'm waking up less. It's heaven I tell you! Poor S is getting pushed out a little, since me and my pillow now take up about a third of the bed.... but he's just going to have to suffer!
What I miss: I would have like to have one of the local beers that S had up in Flagstaff, but other then that nothing! (And I did sneak a little taste!)
Exercise: Exercise was pretty much on par, except for on Wednesday. On Wednesday I did my normal yoga class and then hopped on the treadmill for my 3 miles.... and I literally could not do it! I have a hard time with listening to my body, being an athlete for my whole life my instinct is always to just push through, but this time my body was screaming at me. I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded and kept having to stop and catch my breath! So I finished my 30 minutes and then was done. I hate not being able to do my whole workout, but I'm glad I listened to what my body was telling me!
Cravings: cereal!
Aversions: Nothing really. My appetite is definitely coming back with a vengeance! Uh Oh! 
Symptoms: Kicks and rolls. rib pain. pubic bone pain. I'm also getting full really easy. Rib pain is steadily getting worse, which sucks but was expected. 
Labor Signs: Just the good old Braxton Hicks!
Best moments of this week: Our amazing trip to Flagstaff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment