Tuesday, April 20, 2010

luckiest girl in the world!

I realize this is two posts in one day, but I had to write and tell everyone out there that I am by far the luckiest, most-loved, blessed girl in the world!

As I was toiling away at work (Ok, I was reading other peoples blogs, mentally decorating our master bedroom  and toiling away at work) in walks an incredibly handsome and dapper man, dressed to the nines in a shirt and tie. Very, very, very successfull-business-man handsome. And this man hands me a beautiful vase of flowers and gives me a kiss.



Handsome business man is my husband, who drove all the way from Scottsdale to hand deliver me flowers on his lunch break.  How lucky am I?



"What are these for?" I asked him, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"I just realized that I haven't bought you flowers in a long time."

**Sigh** My heart melted.




And then hansome, thoughtful, wonderful husbanded headed back to work, after completely making my day and making me feel oh so loved!

Sorry ladies, he's taken!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment