Monday, April 2, 2018

Two months

OK, I'm about a week late, but we had family in town so I actually have a good excuse for once! But our sweet little C turned two months last week, and it's crazy how quickly time is flying! Like, she's not a fragile little newborn anymore. Her personality is growing more and more everyday, and I love every moment of it.


So let's see. Two months. First, our little girl is turning into quite the little chunk. She was just over 12 lbs at her two month well check, and she is still wanting to eat every two to three hours. Breastfeeding is still going amazing, and because I tend to overproduce I have a good freezer stash going so S can give her a bottle on nights I want to have an extra glass of wine or if I ever need to go out with our her. 



She's just starting to give us little smiles and coos, which is pretty much the most adorable thing in the world. Her awake periods are becoming longer and she's more alert during them, although she's still sleeping a good amount during the day. Nights are actually pretty amazing. She goes down pretty easy and sleeps usually until about 2:30,  and then we just side nurse in the bed and go right back to sleep until it's time to get up. She's also been staying asleep while I get the boys up and ready for school which makes my life a lot easier!


The boys still absolute love her, and L is an amazing help to help me. S and I are pretty smitten too!


And then, just because it shows her adorable chunkiness, one last photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment