Saturday, April 28, 2018

Three months!

Sweet baby C is three months old!

Can I just tell you guys how much I adore this girl. I can't even remember what our family was like without her. She is sweet and (fairly) even tempered. She pretty much only fusses when she is hungry or tired. Oh, and the carpool pickup line and L's school. She hates carpool pickup line. 


Girlfriend loves to eat, and she is getting so many cute, chunky, baby rolls. We are still nursing and she pretty much eats on demand. I try to get here a little bit on schedule towards the night so we can go to bed at the same time on weeknights, but otherwise if she's hungry, she eats.

She's a pretty good sleeper, but I mostly attribute that to co-sleeping. She goes to bed with us around 9:30 on weeknights and *usually* sleeps until 2-3. After that I pull her out of her snuggle nest and we side nurse and both go back to sleep. She snuggles with me the rest of the night and will wake up to "dream up" usually once before we are up for the day. There's definitely nights that are worse than others, but overall I can't complain!


She's getting super strong and has great head control now. She rolling onto her side and working on getting all the way over, although she's not there just yet. She loves chewing on her hands and her blankets and she's starting to drool quite a bit, which makes me worried she may be an early teether. 


She is all about smiling now! She loves when anyone gives her their undivided attention and will usually reward them with a huge, gummy grin. It's probably the cutest thing ever.

Basically she's a dream, and we love her so much! Happy three months, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment