Tuesday, February 27, 2018

34!

 So, I turned 29 (again.... for the 5th time...) last Friday.

OK, OK. I turned 34.

34!!!!! That number seems insane, because in a lot of way I genuinely still feel like I'm in my 20's!

But,  these days I"m feeling pretty OK with getting *older* because life is pretty amazing right now.  A year ago I would have guessed that we maybe would be pregnant or talking about getting pregnant right now.... I never would have imagined we would have already welcomed out little girl into our lives! This past year was crazy and full of surprises. I tapped into a political and activism side I never knew I had, and did some things  that normally would have been way out of my comfort zone. I'm proud of myself for getting involved and getting educated about the things going on in our world, and hopefully being part of the change to make things better for our kids. I lost my Grandmother. We sold our first house, the house we welcomed our three boys home to. We bought our dream house and put a lot of time and money and work into making it perfect. We found out we were pregnant!! (Definitely the biggest surprise!) Yes, it was certainly an eventful year!

So, after a crazy and eventful year of being 33, I'm feeling ready for 34 to be calm and peaceful. I"m excited to continue to working on our dream house and hopefully be able to start some major backyard renovations (hello, pool!) in the next year. I can't wait to see who baby C joins into and enjoy all those baby moments that come and go so fast. I think 34 is going to be pretty great!

 (my boys got me three succulent plants!)



(homemade birthday card!)

And at the end of the day, these are these people that make every year of my life so wonderful. (Not pictured is S, who I couldn't do this life without.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment