Tuesday, November 10, 2015

R turns 2!

As of a week ago (November 3rd) my sweet little R is two!!!


Two, guys! Two! Where the heck did the last two years go?

(He was obviously super excited to wake up on his birthday morning!)

S had to work, so after we dropped L off at school I took L2 and R to our local bakery to pick up some birthday donuts. You really cannot go wrong with birthday donuts!



After our donuts I dropped L2 off at our neighbors and they watched him until it was time for him to go to school, and R and I got to spend the whole afternoon together. We just went out to the outlet mall and walked around a bit, but it was nice to have some one on one time with my little guy!

Once S got home we took the kids out for a birthday dinner at a pizzeria we like, and then came home for cupcakes, and of course presents!!!






I think one of the best moments of the night for me was capturing these moments:



The Pictures on the left are from R's first birthday, and the ones on the right are from this birthday. I am so in love with the fact that he is wearing the exact same expression of awe in each one!

He was also very happy with his gifts, which included a guitar, an oven, crayons (which have since been used to draw on our walls!) and cute new PJ's!






Happy birthday, my sweet R. You make my life brighter every singe day. I love your laugh, your cute little grin and your kisses. I love how you tell me "down" and "no" and "stop" because you are so independent and always want to be doing things on your own. I love that you are still the worlds best cuddled and often find your way into our bed at night. I love that you love shoes and hats. You are one of the brightest lights I've ever met, and i am so happy that you are mine. I love you baby boy, forever and ever!










No comments:

Post a Comment