Thursday, June 6, 2013

Surprise!

Oh my gosh, you guys!!!! I have been keeping this secret for soooooo long!!!!!!!

Are you ready for it?

We're having another
.
.
.
.
BABY!!!!

And guess what else?????
.
.
.
.
It's a........
.
.
.
.
GIRL!!!!!!!!

We are so excited, it's almost unreal. I am 17 weeks! I seriously cannot believe I kept it a secret this long, but we decided to try and keep it under wraps until we knew if it was a girl or a boy. And trust me, no one is more surprised than I am that I managed not to blab!!!!

I can't believe we are getting out daughter. I really wanted this baby to be a girl, but I had prepared myself for it to be a boy, because I didn't want to feel any disappointment. And my boys are the best thing in the world, so another boy would have been great. But man, I wanted a girl. And when the Doctor confirmed it last week that it was, I just started bawling, right there on the table. S really wanted a girl to, but I think he's getting a little nervous now since I keep coming home with new outfits and hair bows and ribbons!

This is also the reason the blog has been so scarce..... it was hard for me to write about what was going on in life without giving away that I was pregnant! I have been doing a weekly update since about 5 weeks, just so that I have it. Those are all condensed into the two previous blogs, so feel free not to read those, unless you want to see what the last 17 weeks have been like for me! But from now on I will be posting my weekly update every week here!

How far along: 17 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Still no maternity clothes! I still haven't gained any weight and all my jeans are still buttoning fine! It's crazy how different I am carrying this pregnancy then the boys! I have started pulling out the maternity shirts on occasion, just because they are longer and more comfortable. And I feel like my bump is getting pretty noticeable!
Sleep: Sleep is good. Sleeping on my tummy is getting harder, and I'm such a tummy sleeper! I'm making do with my boppy pillow though! The boys have also been sleeping in really late (like 7-7:30) which has been really nice for me! 
What I miss: Nothing this week!
Exercise: Treadmill 3 miles, 5 days a week. I've been doing more incline walking at a fast pace than running, as running is getting uncomfortable. Power yoga and regular yoga and I've been hopping in a spin class when I can!
Cravings: Hummus, pita bread, and Gouda cheese! I know, weird. But delicious. Food is finally becoming appealing again!
Aversions: Nothing major sticks out right now. Some things sound good and some things sound awful and those things can change on a minute to minute basis!
Symptoms: Baby kicks are coming more and more! Still not super consistent, but they are getting stronger! Today I was laying with my hand on my stomach and it was strong enough that I could feel it from the outside! I still get light headed when I stand up, and my pubic bone area is still hurting like a B!*&ch!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Best moments of this week: L started swim lessons this week which has been really fun! Also, I'm just still riding the high of finding out it's a girl, and finally being able to tell people!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! Little girls are so much fun!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww boo congrats! That's SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete