Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there! We had a wonderful little family day, starting with a delicious brunch where this pregnant mama ate way too much! (Yeah, did I mention that my appetite has returned?!?!) Brunch was followed by a nice relaxing pool day, a long afternoon nap for everyone, and then dinner. Now we are getting the boys ready for bed and me and S are going to curl up on the couch with a movie of his choice!
I love a day where I get to celebrate what an amazing daddy my husband is. He truly is the best, one of the good ones. It's funny, when I hear people talk about having husbands who never help out with the kids, or the house, who have never changed a dirty diaper or are always gone with their friends..... I feel so grateful. I have a husband who is so incredibly hands on with our kids. I have a husband who has basically taken over the housework and the cooking for the last five months while I battled morning sickness. I have a husband who leaves the house at 4am every morning to go to work so he can provide for his family, and so that I have the opportunity to stay home with our kids.Yes, I am one lucky lady!
So Happy Father's Day, S! We love you so much. Thank you for teaching our boys how to be good and kind and responsible. I can't wait to see you interact with our daughter. (Even though I do think she will have you wrapped around her little finger!!)  Thank you for being so patient and supportive and loving to me. You're the best, and we are beyond blessed to have you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment