Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Third Birthday!

Happy birthday to my sweet baby boy!!!


I cannot believe L is 3. How is it even possible that my tiny 8lb 4oz baby is now a walking, talking, running, tumbling, funny, articulate little boy. 


He is truly the light of my life. (Along with his brother and his Daddy, of course!) And as he gets older it seems as though he is just learning and growing more and more everyday. And while I miss the baby days, and it's bittersweet to me that he is growing up so fast, I absolutely love who he is becoming. Every single day he makes me laugh. Sometimes he tests my patience, but then he will sweetly ask for a hug and a kiss. He tells me loves me and he gives high fives and every night he tells me "Sweet Dreams, Mommy!". Yesterday, when I asked him how old he was going to be, he told me: "Three and two cupcakes!" Seriously, the kid cracks me up!




He woke up this morning to find that Mickey Mouse (his favorite) had brought him some balloons, decorated our sliding glass door and brought him a chocolate donut for breakfast. We also opened a few small presents from mommy and daddy first thing in the morning, before the excitement of his party.


Because it's been a long day, I'm not going to upload all the party pictures from my camera, instead you are stuck with just the iPhone pics I took. But it was a good day, filled with people that we love and who loves our babies. L got a ton of wonderful presents and by the end of the day he was overstimulated, cranky, and happy all rolled into one. 



Oh, and his big present from Mommy, Daddy and brother? A brand new Cars scooter that lights up and plays music. He loves it, and we were out front until well after dark while he learned how to ride it!


Happy birthday my sweet, sweet boy. I love you more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment