Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby is here! L2 came into the world on Monday, October 24th at 1:02 P.M. He is beatiful and perfect and already turning out to be an amazing baby. L is loving on his little brother in ways that melt my heart and bring tears to my eyes..... he can't stop kissing and hugging him!

This is a short post. We are settling in at home, trying to master breastfeeding again, and adjusting to being a family of four instead of three. More updates and more pictures to come soon. (Like as soon as I figure out how I'm suppose to have a spare second between a two year old and a newborn!)

We are so happy that L2 is finally here!!!!







1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Congrats. Can I just say I love the picture of him with the milk all over his lips. Darling, darling, and darling! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete