Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is probably my second favorite holiday, because what is better than a holiday where you eat and drink all day, and it kicks off the Christmas Season! This year we had my parents join us, so we went a little crazy on the appetizers and even brined a turkey!




We had a wonderful day of snacking and hanging out and meeting up with friends, followed of course by a delicious dinner that my kids even ate SOME off!








And at the end of the night, our tradition of our elf, Frosty, showing up with a letter and Christmas jammies for the whole family!







I didn't get a picture of C in hers, but they match, and trust me they are adorable!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment