Friday, August 18, 2017

First Day of School 2017-2018

And here we go again.... the first day of school! This year we have a second grader (oh my God!) a Kindergartner (Double oh my God!) and a pre-schooler (seriously, what is going on?)

I have to admit, this summer was as amazing as I had hoped. Between the pregnancy and the never ending morning sickness which accompanied it for three months, and the stress of selling our house and re-doing the new house, the whole thing ended up being kind of a blur. So, while I always miss the slower pace and the lazy morning of summer vacation, I am actually looking forward to having a schedule again.

So, without further ado, the requisite "First Day of School Photos":

Little R, 3 years old, and going into his second year of pre-school.


L2, five years old, and going into Kindergarten.


And our big boy L, seven years old, and heading into second grade.


And my boys and me. They are wild and rambunctious. They drive me crazy sometimes, especially when the questions are never ending and the fighting and wrestling never stops. But, they have my heart completely.



No comments:

Post a Comment