Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Father's Day 2016

I don't have a ton to post about our recent Father's Day. It was a fabulous and low key day, spent with the three most amazing little boys and the man who they worship. I love any day that gives us a reason to celebrate, but I can't imagine a man more worthy of a day meant to celebrate what it means to be a Father. S is the best role model I could have asked for for our sons, and he's always willing to wrestle, or help with homework, or read a story. He's truly the best.


Our plan was to spend the day relaxing at the pool, but we ended up having to pack up quickly when we discovered some gophers looking for water had drowned in the pool and got sucked into the drain. (I know, sad and so, so gross!) We made the best of it and headed to the neighborhood community pool and thankfully it wasn't too crowded. After the pool we watched a movie with the kiddos and ate popcorn, and then ended the day with homemade nachos and Game of Thrones after the boys went to bed! Like I said, super low key, but a perfect day!


I leave you with a few more photos of my wonderful little family. As per usual, they are all in either underwear or PJ's (to be fair, it was 120 degrees here!) and are wrestling.




Happy Father's Day to all the amazing men out there are are raising good little people!

No comments:

Post a Comment