Wednesday, October 14, 2015

L's 6th birthday party!

Hi everyone! So, we just had L's 6th birthday party….



Oh wait… that was almost a month ago! Oops, I have been the worst at posting lately! S has been gone just about 8 weeks (Yay, only 2 weeks left!) and I'm not going to lie, it's been hard. And unfortunately, one of the first things to slip was the blog!


But… better late than never, right?




L's birthday party was great. We invited his kindergarten class and I think we ended up having about 18 kids show up. It was the perfect number, enough so it felt like a good party, but not too many that we felt overwhelmed.


It was great getting to know a lot of L's little kindergarten friends, and also nice to chat with their parents. The kids went crazy playing in the park, and the fact that it was hot didn't bother them at all! And of course, the cupcakes were a big hit!!



I can't believe my little man is 6 years old. I can't believe he's in kindergarten and has a little group of friends! He's so grownup!!


Happy birthday, L! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment