Wednesday, April 13, 2011

11 weeks 4 days

OK, we are in the final stretch of the first trimester! Thank God! I know I have been lazy about updating, but I've pretty much spent the last few weeks in a state of constant nausea/exhaustion. I can't complain too much though, because truthfully it has been much better this time then it was with L. With L I was sick ALL THE TIME! Seriously, morning, noon and night and I was puking constantly. With this baby I feel pretty good in the mornings and usually right around noon and then into the evening is when the ickyness kicks in. And I don't think I'm throwing up as much either, which is a really good thing! I been able to keep most stuff down, and really it's only when I've eaten complex meals or large meals that I puke. So I've also been on a pretty strict cereal, toast, bananas and juice diet. Two nights ago though I got a huge craving for lasagna and S went to Carrabas and got me a to go order. It was huge, it was delicious and I ate every bite of it and kept it down. That right there showed me the light at the end of the tunnel that all the grossness that goes along with the first 12 weeks would hopefully be over soon. Bring on the cravings, I'm ready to eat!!! :)

Besides that, things have been good around here. I'm officially gave notice to my job that I would not be returning after my contract end in July, which was probably the best feeling in the world. I know money is going to be tight and we are going to have to penny pinch and adjust our lifestyles, but the thought of being home with my babies make me one happy mama! Now I am just counting down the days! I'm also counting down the days to when we find out if this new peanut is going to be a boy or a girl! We should be able to find out mid/late May, and then the fun planning, shopping and decorating begins.

That's all for now, I'm just getting through the days, growing out of my clothes and looking forward to when I feel good enough to eat everything in sight!

I'll leave you with some 11 weeks pictures of our newest addition!




No comments:

Post a Comment