Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm back!

Hello! Hello! I know I have been MIA for the last few weeks. I had a mishap with my camera charger and have thus been without a camera since New Years. The combination of not having pictures to post, and the business of the new year made me completely procrastinate on posting.

Anyway, I mentioned in my last post that one of my best friends got married on New Years Day (I was a bridesmaid). I know it's several weeks after the fact now, but it was a beautiful event and I wanted to share a few photos from it.

I love weddings. I love how it brings people together that you may not have seen for a while. I love that it is an opportunity to get all dolled up. I love that at a wedding it is perfectly acceptable, actually expected, to kick of your shoes, dance like a mad man and sing at the top of your lungs.

And, trust me, we did all of that and more.







Me and the lovely bride, Erin.





The Bridesmaids.


First Dance.



The Venue at night. Wasn't it gorgeous?


I'm not sure exactly what dance we were doing here, but I can assure you, we were having fun!




Now that I have my camera back I promise I will be around these parts more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment