Sunday, August 12, 2018

Back to school

And just like that, summer is over. The boys headed back to school this past week, and while I'm sad our lazy days are over, i'm excited to get back on a schedule and a routine.

L, starting 3rd grade.... how is that even possible. The first few years of his school career I worried and stressed over who his teacher would be, if he would have friends in his class.... but after four year I have learned he is a super adaptable kid and I need to relax! 

Here is our  big third grader!




And L2, starting first grade! He's been asking all summer when school would start again, he loves his school!




And, finally, our "littlest-middlest"... going into his last year of preschool. This year he is in the afternoon class, which gives me a lot more free time to do run errands and get stuff done. And he gets to go to the gym with me in the morning, which he loves!





And of course, we couldn't start school without a "back to school" kick off party. A little pool, an outdoor movie, and lots of good memories with great friends!





Here we go... school year 2018-2019!!







No comments:

Post a Comment