Saturday, December 9, 2017

Maternity/Family Photos

OK, huge picture post ahead! We went back and forth on whether or not we wanted to do any sort of maternity pictures this time around. Originally I decided we wouldn't, we would just take some of our own pictures to announce the baby on our Christmas cards. (Obviously, most people know at this point, but we never made any sort of social media announcement so our Christmas cards will be our way of telling people we don't talk to on a super regular basis). Anyway, as we got closer I started seconding guessing myself and decided to put out some feelers for a new photographer and see if we could find someone. We ended up finding an amazing girl who came highly recommended (and didn't cost a fortune!) and I. Am. Obsessed. Seriously, I could not be happier with the way our photos turned out. The setting was beautiful and I think she got such amazing shots of our family. And being eight months pregnant and basically feeling like a whale, it's saying a lot that I love the way we all look in these!

Like I said, I am in love and can't wait to put our favorites on Christmas Cards and then print a bunch to hang in our home!







 



































No comments:

Post a Comment