Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Plaid Pajamas

Life has been busy lately (really, what else is new?), hence the lack of updates lately. And this is not going to be much of an update. With Thanksgiving just around the corner my focus right now is on the upcoming holidays. I am planning on cooking (gasp!) and am more than a little nervous about this. And as soon as soon as thanksgiving is over it's CHRISTMAS! Yes, I love love love Christmas time and am planning on going into full Christmas Music, Christmas Movies, Christmas Stories, and Christmas decoration mode as soon as Thanksgiving Day in done. I can't wait.

But, in the meantime, here is a little something to tide you over:



Seriously, is there anything cuter then a baby boy in his big boy plaid pajamas?

I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment